View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:12 am

Just checking in 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Just checking in
Not seeing anyone on here of late. I know Pete's unwell lately but not seeing anything from anyone else. I hope everyone is well or as well as they can be :heart: .
I'm off to recharge my batteries for the weekend, taking the camper and off back to nature for a couple of days. Love it when we get the chance to go. Really gives me time to clear the cobwebs.
Hope to see some of you on here next week when I'm back.

Love, Life and energy to you

Thu May 31, 2018 10:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Just checking in
I used to be a member of Suntreckers when I had a Bongo. Ooh err missus. Stop it. It is a Japanese van named after an African antelope.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Zen, good to hear from you again :grin: We dont own a Bongo, ours is a 28 yr old Talbot express. No power steering so we dont go far from home. I got some coursework done though with the peace and quiet so that was good.

Love, Life and energy to you

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 pm
Profile E-mail

Unfortunately the Bongo went its way. Gear box, head gasket etc. I miss it. I redesigned the interior and had solar fitted. I took my grandson home in it. But times pass and things move on. If you can cope with quantum physics, check out E8. If not, avoid it. The truth is not for everyone. If you are sentimental like most of us fractals. I may meet up with you at a future date. We probably know each other anyway.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I would love a big Camper Van. The trouble is this: I'd never leave the van! I'd give up the house and live in the van. Guess I have a bit of hippy in me, that or I'm still just a Pikey.

I don't see the word Pikey as an insult because 99% of the people that use it have no idea of its etymology. As a child I lived and travelled with my parents in a caravan. I was 5 years old before we moved into bricks and mortar. I talked about getting a van a few years ago. My Daughter said that with all my medical conditions, my Pikey days were over. :sob: :lol:

Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:39 pm
Profile E-mail WWW