View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:15 am

Predictive and Symbolic Dream 1 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Predictive and Symbolic Dream 1
This dream happened when I was 13 years old.

In the dream, my mother, my little brothers and I are walking along the shore on the beach.
It was the beach in Boqueron, Puerto Rico, where we always went on vacation in late July of every year.

My mother never learned to swim as a girl, so she never play in the water with us, but would always take long walks with us along the shore.

In the dream I am walking right next to her, and my little brothers are running and playing in front of us,
and jumping on the surf foam as it rolled up the flat sand.

My mother was singing a song about pirates. Her grandfather had been a pirate.

I am walking, and realize my mother is no longer next to me and I also notice that she is no longer singing.
So I stop and look around to see where she went.

She had fallen on the sand, but not on the firm wet sand, where the waves went up and down,
but on the soft loose sand further in and away from the shore.

I run to her screaming, and I kneel down next to her and shake her by her shoulders.
Her eyes are closed and her red hair is all over the sand. She doesn't respond and I panic because I think she's dead.
But I look and realize she's not dead, because I can see her breathing.
I call to my brothers to come and help me, but they have ran too far ahead and cannot hear me.

I sit on the sand, cross legged, next to my unresponsive mother, I put my face in my hands and I cry.
When I look up again, I see that my mother is no longer a woman, she has turned into a fish, as long as she was.
I stand up and start screaming and calling to my brothers to come back, but they cannot hear me, I can see them playing and jumping.

When I look back at my mother she is still a fish, but now she is broken into multiple pieces.
She looked like someone had taken a machete and cut her into 5 separate pieces.

When I see this I am so scared and taken aback that I take a step back, and I trip over a blue bucket.
I grab the bucket and start picking up the pieces of fish-that-had-been-my-mom and start putting them in the bucket.

As I am doing this, my brothers run up to me and ask me what I am doing and I tell them.
The boys said: Oh no! We have to take mom home so someone can fix her!

The older of my two brothers grabs the bucket handle from one side, and I grab it from the other and we start walking back, with our little brother trailing behind us.

Then I woke up.

I told my mother the dream the next morning when I saw her at breakfast.

Three weeks later my mother fell down the stairs at work and injured her spine.
She had to go on medical leave and was told that she might never walk again.

She had physical therapy for a long time, and she forced herself to walk, and was able to walk again, but always had some mobility issues since then.

After her accident she told me: remember the dream you had, the one where I became a fish and I broke into pieces, this is what that dream was pointing too.
She still talks about it.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 pm
Profile E-mail