View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:33 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dreams 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: Dreams
Zen Dog wrote:
I was reading something about the search for the garden of eden. The guide said something I thought was profound. "We used to be wise, then we settled for knowledge. Now we just have information. Like donkeys carrying books".

Is the article: The Secret Garden By Peter Martin?

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Legend. Genesis to civilisation. David Rohl. I read it from a blog. I hope I've got it right because I have ordered it from Amazon. Unfortunately, I may have erred. Fighting the black dog with St Cyrils holy water.................................................. Get down Shep.*
*Ask Pete.

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Dream #2 after my aunt Amelia's death
Dream #2 After my Aunt Amelia's death. She was my favorite aunt.

I am at what seems to be a party, it is outside, in the open air, on a sunny day, blue sky & no clouds.
There is nice, soothing instrumental music, but I do not see musicians, nor a band.
I do not recognize the style of music, but it is very relaxing.

I am by myself but I see lots of people, all wearing white.
I'm aware I am at someone's event, but do not know who they are, nor why I am there.

There are LOTS of tables, covered in white table cloths, all spread out with cakes and cupcakes!!!
All the cakes have white icing, and white fillings. Vanilla and cream!

Suddenly have a white plate & I'm eating delicious cake & smiling!
No one acknowledges me, nor talks to me. But I am perfectly content & a bit curious.

There are trees and plants, all a very light & pale mint green.
There are lots of people around me.
All eating and smiling. No talking.
I only hear the music.

The long white robes they wear look like choir robes, made of a light & airy linen material.

It's obvious to me that it is a celebration of some sort: people, music, cakes ...

Then I notice all sorts of confetti & curly ribbons falling from above & landing on my plate.

I look up and it looks like it is snowing down confetti, white crepe paper and curly ribbons.
Lovely, lovely, lovely image,
like snowflakes falling on my face.

BUT, we are outside in the open air!
No roof!
So these fall from the sky!
I marvel at all the "snowing" decorations!
And the delicious cake!

I'm watching everyone around me.
I am happy but quite conscious that I do not belong there, the people are not known to me!

Then my Auntie Amelia shows up with a group of people.
All dressed in the same white gowns.
All of them silent also.

She leads the way and walks to me.
They all follow her. Like a chorus line.
I am happy to see her and I hug her.

She speaks to me without words.
She says:
These are the ones that are (or that stand) behind you.
You do not know them, but they know who you are.

I stand in front of her, facing her, with my cake in hand.
She turns me around so I face away from her.
She stands behind me with the group of "people" or beings that came with her.
She puts her hands on my shoulders (on my back)
(I am still looking forward, she is behind me) and she says:
Now, look backwards!

So I do, I turn my head to look at them. I still have my cake in my hand.
I see her, smiling at me.
And I see them, behind her, also smiling at me.
All wearing white robes.
Although no one speaks, I feel that we are all very peaceful.

Again she says: these are all the ones that are behind you.

I do not know them, but we look at each other and smile.
I keep smiling, still eating cake.
Then they all get cake and start eating also! They are still behind me.

What was interesting was that my Aunt and her entourage stay behind me, they do not mingle with the group that is already there.
But they all wear the exact same robes.
They all eat cake and speak to each other without words, and I know they are having a good time.

I am content, centered, grounded and very happy. They are too!
In total silence.
Eating cake!

Then I woke up!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:53 am
Profile E-mail

You are lucky. All I got was a phone call. He said "I had some missed calls from you". I said "What are you doing and where are you doing it"? He either didn't want to or couldn't answer. Then I woke up, desperately trying not to. It felt like something was pushing me away.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:22 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

one night I dreamed about work all night. I tried to claim pay for the time but they would not let me.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:31 am
Profile E-mail

Pete wrote:
one night I dreamed about work all night. I tried to claim pay for the time but they would not let me.

LOL!! :grin:

I hate those dreams where I am at work, as if we did not spend enough time at work as it is!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:37 pm
Profile E-mail

I used to have dreams of driving a train on the road through a town. I always remember thinking "I wish they'd lay some tracks here". Some time later I saw a program about Swiss railways and they actually run trains not trams around winding town streets.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
I used to have dreams of driving a train on the road through a town. I always remember thinking "I wish they'd lay some tracks here". Some time later I saw a program about Swiss railways and they actually run trains not trams around winding town streets.

Are they not on tracks? How does that work?

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:54 pm
Profile E-mail

They are on tracks laid in the street. You might think it was a tram track until a loco and carriages come round the corner. Weymouth used to have street running to the pier. I saw it as a kid when I was on holiday. It finished when the harbour silted up and the channel island ferries stopped. Some good shots on YT. I'm quite impressed with your California street running. Also your push/pull trains. I used to work push/pull services between Glasgow and Edinburgh/Aberdeen when I was a guard (conductor). If you'd like to see my 15 minutes worth, YT, Jimmy Morgan Corrour RETB. I come on after the geese. They say never work with children and animals.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
They are on tracks laid in the street. You might think it was a tram track until a loco and carriages come round the corner. Weymouth used to have street running to the pier. I saw it as a kid when I was on holiday. It finished when the harbour silted up and the channel island ferries stopped. Some good shots on YT. I'm quite impressed with your California street running. Also your push/pull trains. I used to work push/pull services between Glasgow and Edinburgh/Aberdeen when I was a guard (conductor). If you'd like to see my 15 minutes worth, YT, Jimmy Morgan Corrour RETB. I come on after the geese. They say never work with children and animals.

OMG! This is SO cool! Is that you in the conductor uniform, signaling people? Were you handing the woman the mail bag? How cool to be able to see what you look like!

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:08 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next