View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Dreams 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Dreams
I have had some. A couple are recent and very raw. An old one dates back to '79 when I left the RN. I directed my ex father in law who was driving our removal van to our new flat in a sink estate on the west coast of Scotland. I had seen the location in a dream before I had left the navy but recognised it instantly. We had the address but had no idea where it was. As soon as we turned off the main road, the road from Glasgow to the Highlands, I could tell him when to turn left or right and when to stop. Bellsmyre is not a place you would go voluntarily. Not twice any way. I lived there for five years. I am a slow learner.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Dreams
Thank you all for so graciously agreeing to do this! Love it!!

Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:31 pm
Profile E-mail

Shortly after that, I met an old shipmate in Dumbarton High street. I just said,"Ah! There you are". I had dreamt that I would meet him in that very location about two months before so I was looking out for him. The chances of him being there were quite long odds as I had not seen him for a few years and he did not come from the area.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Wow. Cool! It's amazing how we can be connected to the future in interesting ways like that!

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:04 pm
Profile E-mail

Silly dream of the week:

In my dream I was going on holiday with my boyfriend, Malcolm.
In the dream I was driving (because he hates driving over here in the States/US).

We were driving out of a generic dream city & there were lots of skyscrapers in different colors, that reached the clouds.
The outside walls of these massive buildings were covered in little black squares. I noticed they were solar panels.
These solar panels were attached by brackets, & would rotate & follow the sun, like sunflowers.
I told Malcolm: Look, those are those new hybrid, genetically engineered solar panels! They are crossbred with sunflowers!

We drove out of the city to our holiday place.
It was a very nice, multi-floored, hotel on a beach.
We checked in and as we walked to the elevator we heard screaming and calling out. People hollering: help, help, is someone up there? can someone hear me?

We looked at each other and said: Hmff!! (in real life I would have run out!!!)
We took the elevator up to our room, got in, and once in
the room we again heard people screaming and hollering: help help can you hear me? can you hear us??
We looked at each other again, and unpacked our stuff.

Then I said to Malcolm:
I am going to walk to the post office and I am going to pick up our mail. (makes no sense, we were not home!)
So I put on beach clothes, flip flop sandals, & went back to the elevator in the hallway. Where I hear the voices calling again.
I'm standing there waiting for the elevator, and I see light coming up from the floor.
I walked to the lights and discovered that the floors in the hotel were not attached to the walls on 2 sides. There was a gap of about 2 feet (61 cms) between the wall and the floor and there was a long shaft-like space into which people had stumbled & fallen.
So I'm standing on the edge, looking down at the poor blokes all stuck in some type of basement, looking up, hollering, asking for help.
I said: I cannot help you all, I am off to pick up the mail!
I left them all in the shaft.

I walked to the post office.
There was one GIANT US post box.

Mail box: http://www.lettasafe.co.uk/shopimages/i ... ox%202.jpg

Instead of being it's normal size it was about 2 meters (yards) wide, and instead of just one slot for the mail, it had multiple slots.
The mail was being delivered as I arrived, but instead of being delivered by a mail truck, it was being delivered by a black Charger with an airplane turbine in the boot.

US mail/post truck: http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-conten ... 8/usps.gif

Black Charger:
http://www.hellcat.org/data/photos/l/1/ ... 58c245.jpg

The postman was there, overseeing the procedure and tells me: ma'am stay back, we are about to deliver the mail and I do not want you getting hurt.

So, the guy in the black Charger turned on the turbine and it shot out thousands of letters and these were directed at the giant post box full of slots, with the hope that the letters would make it into the post box.

I stood there watching, like it was a completely normal thing to watch, in shorts and sandals.
Gazzillion letters were all over the car park floor!

When the turbine had stopped spitting out the letters I saw our mail on the pavement, and I said to the post man: Woops! those are our letter over there, by your feet! He picked them up and handed them to me. I said thanks and walked back to the hotel. When I walked in I could hear the people in the shafts screaming for help.
Took the mail to Malcolm and told him: honey, we need to make sure we do not get too close to the walls, we do not want to fall down the shafts! He said: Ok, let's just hold hands all the time, so we do not fall in.

Then we walked to the beach and I woke up.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:19 am
Profile E-mail

Douglas Adams described this as a 'Somebody elses problem field'. What I am more concerned with is high rises next to the beach. That is just going to spoil the ambiance.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:06 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
Douglas Adams described this as a 'Somebody elses problem field'. What I am more concerned with is high rises next to the beach. That is just going to spoil the ambiance.

Absolutely!
I agree with that.
Here in the US, rich people and companies buy the and with the shore.
Then poor people like us cannot use the beaches.

They do the same thing with the lakes. They buy the land with the shore, and although "everyone has the right to access the water" there is NO space for poor folk to get to the water.
If you were to parachute into it, and then be picked up via rescue basket from a helicopter from the water, you would be allowed to swim in it!

Put the getting inside the water is the problem.

There are places where there is a teeny tiny boat ramp. Which is a muddy pathway that will allow a boat on a trailer to be backed into the water.
So people with boats can get into and onto the water.
But that area would be dangerous for humans on foot who would want to go for a swim.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Strange dream of the week:

My mother is walking down the street in a nondescript dream city, she's walking normally without her walking stick.
The sun that is shining is green, not white/yellow.

She starts to feel sick and thinks to herself "I took my diabetes medicine but I forgot to eat! I think I'm getting low blood sugar."
She sees a restaurant and walks in, but when she opens the door, this really bight white light inside the restaurant blinds her, and she falls over.

There are several employees in the restaurant and they all stare at her, but no one speaks to her, and no one offers to help her up.
She explains that she's diabetic and has low blood sugar.
No one helps.
She manages to get up and walks to the restaurant's kitchen and proceeds to make herself a sandwich.
But the sandwich keeps crumbling, so she makes a new one and it too crumbles, and so on.

She asks if someone could giver her a container so she can take it home.
No one does.
She says: could I have a napkin? I can wrap it up and take it with me.
No one helps.

Then, out of the back of the kitchen and old woman comes out with a big pot of fish (cod) stew.
My mother grabs an ice cube tray and the woman starts to fill the little ice cube holes with the fish stew.
My mother is watching the woman as she ladles the soup into the little spaces.
Then she notices that the tray is not really an ice cube tray, but a refrigerator plastic tray designed to hold eggs.
She then says: this is not an ice cube tray! I cannot eat fish stew from an egg container!

Then I woke up.
Strange!!!!

I know I have anxiety about my mother's health issues, and her having to live alone!

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:34 am
Profile E-mail

I have since spoken to my grandson. It wasn't the best of conversations. I was worried that he was lost, having gone before his time as it were. But I am fairly sure he is where he is supposed to be. It was like he was on the end of a very bad line and not supposed to be calling. He said, "I had some missed calls from you". I said, "What are you doing and where are you doing it". He didn't answer. I then realised what he meant. I started waking up but desperately tried to stay in contact. It was like metaphoricaly losing my finger nails trying to hold on. I've stopped calling his name.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:40 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
I have since spoken to my grandson. It wasn't the best of conversations. I was worried that he was lost, having gone before his time as it were. But I am fairly sure he is where he is supposed to be. It was like he was on the end of a very bad line and not supposed to be calling. He said, "I had some missed calls from you". I said, "What are you doing and where are you doing it". He didn't answer. I then realised what he meant. I started waking up but desperately tried to stay in contact. It was like metaphoricaly losing my finger nails trying to hold on. I've stopped calling his name.

Send him your love. Even though they have crossed over, they can still feel our love for them!

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:58 pm
Profile E-mail