View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:50 am

Whats on your mind 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: Whats on your mind
This sounds terribe Zen. Is there no where else you can go? Council or something.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:17 am
Profile E-mail

Nope. Catch 22.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 pm
Profile E-mail

There is a lot in my mind. I have been ill... I guess it comes with age. I thought that seventy was a magic number...it is not. I have been having family problems, but I guess that is nothing new. I will be retiring during 2017; I have given my country enough.

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:51 am
Profile E-mail

to say the least luis.and what if anything are they giving in return?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:07 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Take care Lu. No one here would be working at your age. For some reason, Little Big Man's Grandfather comes to mind.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:05 am
Profile E-mail

Wishing you good fortune, Zen Dog
You are in good company:
Jesus says: "[The foxes have holes] and the birds have [their] nests but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head and rest. (Logion 86 Gospel of Thomas)

Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:21 am
Profile E-mail

Lots on my mind as of late, have as of last week been made redundant from a job I loved the whole of the Plymouth team was infact, this is due to issues over continued funding for our project, despite it being a much needed and heavily relied upon project apparently finding the money under the increasing restrictive budgets was simply too much and hence......redundancy.

So that's meant signing on, and attempting to get christmas sorted on the final wage packet, also ensuring money was left to live on while the DWP take their time to process. Explaining to my landlord that housing benefit would not be awarded from the local council until the DWP issued the official award letter. So just a lot of stress and anxiety the last few months.

I have begun suffering from increased bouts of acid reflux so that hasn't exactly been fun either, Im told I may have GORD or GERD as it is known, also my weight doenst help matters, so thats were I'm at currently, feeling a lot like ***** that does seem never ending at present. Although I will be going back to AIkido shortly after having some time away due to all this stuff with the redundancy, so I'm hoping that starts to help.

I think the new spirituality will be a spirituality that's not based on a particular dogma. And that steps away from the old spiritual paradigm that we have created on this planet, which comes from a thought that there is such a thing as being better.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

sadly this is happening too much nowadays. I am sorry for you too Rev Rob. I understand that the richest 1% owns 97% of the wealth in this country and still some are giving them tax breaks under the belief this causes more employment. If this was so we should be overflowing with jobs instead so many of us living in poverty and being unemployed. It is a sick world.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:02 pm
Profile E-mail

It is indeed Pete, my job loss was a result of cut funding for something much needed across many cities in the country but it frequently happens in my line of work so as unhappy I am about it it is not all together unexpected which is a sad statement to make but projects that help people are frequently cut although as you say the wealthy do seem to be having a nice time of it currently.

Well my Acid reflux seems to be getting better although I am now getting severe bloating and burping that increases every morning after a BM, and what is know as an incomplete evacuation (not to over share) so I am being told I may also have IBS although further tests may be required, so just great is really how I'm feeling at the moment.

I think the new spirituality will be a spirituality that's not based on a particular dogma. And that steps away from the old spiritual paradigm that we have created on this planet, which comes from a thought that there is such a thing as being better.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I fear for the poor and the frail in this country. Hospital cuts, cuts also in meals on wheels and care serrvices.

Have tried not taking cheese or squash, they can be a culprit.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:50 pm
Profile E-mail