View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:47 pm

A UK Church 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post A UK Church
Hi brothers and sister, I was just wondering if it is possible to set up or if we do already infact have a meeting or a church within the UK and if so what are we able to do as ordained ministers in the UK. I have only just been ordained by the ULC, and hope to be able to set up a weekly meeting perhaps like a church on a sunday in the bournemouth area where i live, and set up a place where people can come and pray in peace or somewhere for people to escape there troubles for a little while. I am sure that there are many of you out there with the same ideas. I should say now that i am from a christian background but couldn't get ordained as i dont have the relevent qulifications to go through the main stream christian churches and disagree that i have to state and prove my calling to serve to others when it is infact a personal calling. If anyone out there would like to help me in this area i would be most greatful.
Rev. Glenn

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: A UK Church
Please refer to the link. :- viewtopic.php?f=16&t=502

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 pm
Profile E-mail