View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:59 am

We are Spiritual and a look at Genesis 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post We are Spiritual and a look at Genesis
I suppose I have been on a Spiritual journey of sorts. Life of highs and lows have followed in quick succession. But during these times you take a look at yourself and beyond.

One thing I have looked at is the early verses of the Book of Genesis. Many, including myself look at much what is written in the Bible as a book of stories, an interpretation and sometimes exaggeration of happenings. But what of those early verses in the Book of Genesis?

I believe this shows how we are Spiritual beings of cosmic creation. Read between the lines and you will see how I reach this assumption. We were meant to live our lives as spiritual beings, in lives of free love. When our early spiritual forms became poisoned only then did we become entrapped as physical beings before learning the lessons of life and being released once more into our spiritual form.

Thinking on this can we live the lives of our true spiritual forms within our physical shells. Going back to our cosmic roots we can. We are all Adam's we are all Eve's with life and love to share without inhibitions or fears. By reconnecting with the origins of our cosmic spiritual form we can I am sure find peace and happiness.

I've not been on here much in recent times. As I say life has had ups and downs, including divorce. But I have been researching and giving things a great deal of thought. The ULC being open minded and encompassing all is a great place to speak of and develop what I would term as 'Cosmic Spirituality'.

I hope to write more on this in future for those that are interested. But in the meantime a question. Do you believe when we leave our physical shell we enter a spiritual world, one where the cosmic forces intended us to be?

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: We are Spiritual and a look at Genesis
Interesting question. From the one perspective one can argue that there is no evidence for a spirit or a spiritual world. From another we are all concerned by spiritual matters whether it is following a spiritual path or a walk in the park.
There is so much unknown and I feel it therefore important to enjoy the world we have now. We do not know if we are coming back.
For now we have ourselves and those around us. The love for each other and the hope to make a difference for all people and all life appears to me to be a good motive in life for now.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:49 pm
Profile E-mail