View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Paul
So some of you may or may not be aware I am currently exploring my calling within the CofE and as such there is a lot of things to prepare for before the official process actually begins (i.e formal application and other such stuff) so after attending several vocation days were it is explored and many discussions with my own Vicar.

I have now been looking at how I might give a talk in my Church and how I would plan that out. So I decided to do one with a few select friends and family and decided I would also record myself giving the talk. Aside from the fact that in the first 10 minutes I do say the word "Um" far too much (the old Nerves)

I would like some feedback and thoughts from people. Just a few things the content of this talk is going to be Christian and so feedback would be appreciated based on that. So here is the link to the video which includes the slides (as my church uses a projector for services) so any feedback is much appreciated.

Many Thanks Rev Rob.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:58 am
Profile E-mail