View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 am

Update 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Update
It's been a while since I last posted just due to becoming much more busy in my local church as well as some other things. So as goes my exploration of my calling within the Cofe that is progressing at the pace I had a feeling it would and thats slow, its likely to be some time next year that the formal process will begin and that is dependent on a number of things from now until some time next year.

However I have also started looking at and started to explore with the PCA Progressive Christian Alliance and will be undertaking some study with some online theological seminaries. The PCA can be found here progressivechristianalliance.org

I have found their Facebook group discussion page quite an enjoyable experience with lots of questions being asked and lots of diverse views and opinions and beliefs certainly a group worth checking out. But I thought I would post a quick update as I am still very much around.

I think the new spirituality will be a spirituality that's not based on a particular dogma. And that steps away from the old spiritual paradigm that we have created on this planet, which comes from a thought that there is such a thing as being better.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: Update
Good to hear that Rob.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail