View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Astral Projection 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: Astral Projection
DrPhil. wrote:
I don't know if this is relevant, but decades ago, when I was a young policeman, I was directed to assist in dealing with a very serious accident involving three vehicles. This involved a decapitation in the vehicle I was directed to. I have no memory whatsoever of going near that car, but I do have a very clear and detailed memory of standing about 20 yards away, watching me deal with the casualty. This has to be the only time in my life I have been able to observe my own back in detail with no mirror/camera or other prop. Could this be a kind of defensive astral projection ? Did I step out for a while as my body dealt with the nasty bit ? It never happened again, but I never saw another decapitation either.

Wow! I just got goosebumps all over my body when I read this!
It sounds like your psyche did remove itself, to allow you to deal with such a horrid situation!
Your body was at the accident scene, and your life energy, but the conscious part of your being was removed, or you somehow removed yourself to protect yourself!

It does sound like an astral removal, of some sort!

Some Christian groups over here believe that we are made up of 3 parts, the body, the spirit and the soul.
I had never been able to understand that.
I can understand two parts, body and soul. But I see the soul and the spirit as the same thing.

In your case, 2 of your parts were at the accident scene, and one was not!

Amazing how the psyche protects itself from extreme trauma!

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:04 am
Profile E-mail

I can see the relevance of the three part theory. Body - simply a mechanism. Spirit - the force that drives the mechanism. Soul -the director of the force. A bit like car/ fuel/ driver.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:32 am
Profile E-mail

Disclaimer. The following may not be true but is fascinating. The Project Serpo web site describes 2 types of aliens from the planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system. Tall Greys and small Greys. The small Greys are clones and have no soul.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:53 am
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
Disclaimer. The following may not be true but is fascinating. The Project Serpo web site describes 2 types of aliens from the planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system. Tall Greys and small Greys. The small Greys are clones and have no soul.

Ok ...
And they know this how ... ?

We need more info!

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:44 pm
Profile E-mail

DrPhil. wrote:
I can see the relevance of the three part theory. Body - simply a mechanism. Spirit - the force that drives the mechanism. Soul -the director of the force. A bit like car/ fuel/ driver.

Hmm...
Clever way of looking at it,
I was never able to wrap my mind around the 3 parts ...

But viewing it as a car and breaking it down into vehicle, fuel, driver makes sense.

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:54 pm
Profile E-mail

I was trying to be brief about the project Serpo thing. There is a website. It is a fair amount of reading and parts are complex. Anything I say will result in more questions that because I only find the whole story interesting and not necessarily true, I don't wish to endorse or defend. Okay. As briefly as I can. Roswell crash is true. Survivors rescued. Contact made with home planet. Meeting arranged. Astronauts sent to home planet (Serpo) for 10 year mission. Technology described regarding craft and travel. Serpo described. Inhabitants described, language, way of life, history, social system, belief system etc. Issues with enviroment described, solar rotation being different lead to record keeping problems, high levels of radiation lead to health problems. If the whole story is a hoax, it is the best ever for its intricacy and detail and worthy of a science fiction award/movie. It reads as short e-mails being sent anonamously, but has been transcribed into a book.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:14 am
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
I was trying to be brief about the project Serpo thing. There is a website. It is a fair amount of reading and parts are complex. Anything I say will result in more questions that because I only find the whole story interesting and not necessarily true, I don't wish to endorse or defend. Okay. As briefly as I can. Roswell crash is true. Survivors rescued. Contact made with home planet. Meeting arranged. Astronauts sent to home planet (Serpo) for 10 year mission. Technology described regarding craft and travel. Serpo described. Inhabitants described, language, way of life, history, social system, belief system etc. Issues with enviroment described, solar rotation being different lead to record keeping problems, high levels of radiation lead to health problems. If the whole story is a hoax, it is the best ever for its intricacy and detail and worthy of a science fiction award/movie. It reads as short e-mails being sent anonamously, but has been transcribed into a book.

Wow ...
Does it say if the astronauts sent there are humans?

I do not know what to tell you regarding stories like this.
I do believe there is life in other planets.
I also believe there is life in other dimensions (here on our Earth).

I do not believe we are the only intelligent/sentient life forms in our entire solar system.
Not to even mention the Galaxy!
Nor the Universe.

It would be so sad if we were the only communicative-sentient life force!
Considering how
destructive and unkind our species can be.
With itself, with each other, with the animals, with the planet overall ....

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:09 pm
Profile E-mail

The astronauts were all military. Highly trained in various fields. Had no relatives. Spent a year in intensive training. They returned late due to time recording issues. Not all returned. One died en route. One died on Serpo from an accident. The ones who returned died from radiation induced cancer apart from one who died from old age.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:47 am
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
The astronauts were all military. Highly trained in various fields. Had no relatives. Spent a year in intensive training. They returned late due to time recording issues. Not all returned. One died en route. One died on Serpo from an accident. The ones who returned died from radiation induced cancer apart from one who died from old age.

Wow.
I'm gonna have to read this.
Interesting and strange, all rolled up into one big ball!

Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:57 pm
Profile E-mail

I have been thinking: now that I am older, I might try to do some "astral projection again. If I accomplish anything, I will let you all now.

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 pm
Profile E-mail