View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:53 am

Does anyone have experience of Orbs of light? 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: Does anyone have experience of Orbs of light?
It's impossible to take a picture.
Unless you had CC TV cameras all around your house to capture things like this.

It happens so fast and it is disconcerting!
I do not like having experiences like these.
But unfortunately I do. =(

I do know people who have captured orbs in family pictures, when they were taking pictures of people, and later, they see the orbs in the background.
In those types of pictures, the people were not aware that the orbs were behind them, or the orbs were not visible to the naked eye.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:09 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lannah wrote:
In those types of pictures, the people were not aware that the orbs were behind them, or the orbs were not visible to the naked eye.

As was the case in the pictures I was trying to find. I haven't given up, they are on this computer somewhere. :roll:

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:18 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I can understand your trepidation Lannah. I think I would find it less disconcerting than a wasp. My daughter is terrified of spiders but I find them fascinating.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:39 am
Profile E-mail

Hmmm...

I am scared of wasps.
Cautious of spiders and snakes. If they are not venomous I leave them alone.
But with these critters, I know what they are and what to expect more or less.

The orbs make me feel disconcerted!
Because I do not know where they come from, nor what they are, nor what they do or do not do.

People in the US say they are spirits of the dead traveling and hovering around, my cousin says they are UFO probes.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:44 am
Profile E-mail

I have a curious disposition and I am fascinated by things I have never seen before. I know people get bitten by spiders and snakes but not fatally in this part of the world. I have never heard of anyone being hurt by a ghost or similar. Fear is a state of mind and I am more afraid of the dentist. I would probably get annoyed if some apparition kept me awake all night but I wouldn't mind if one payed me the occaissional visit. Could do with the company to be honest. Maybe you should try talking to them. Not like "What do you want"? But "Hi, how you doing"? Treat them like they are part of the family. You never know, you might get a positive result.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
I have a curious disposition and I am fascinated by things I have never seen before. I know people get bitten by spiders and snakes but not fatally in this part of the world. I have never heard of anyone being hurt by a ghost or similar. Fear is a state of mind and I am more afraid of the dentist. I would probably get annoyed if some apparition kept me awake all night but I wouldn't mind if one payed me the occaissional visit. Could do with the company to be honest. Maybe you should try talking to them. Not like "What do you want"? But "Hi, how you doing"? Treat them like they are part of the family. You never know, you might get a positive result.

Hmmm....
That is a curious notion.
I do talk to it at times, tell it to stop bothering the dogs and stop moving things around the house and hiding them.
I do not think it/they are dangerous.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:06 am
Profile E-mail

This is intended for Rev Richard, since you are new!

Have you had any experiences with orbs of light?

We have had some in our house.
I have seen 4, 2 in the house and 2 just outside our house.

My son-in-law saw one in the house, too. He'd never seen anything supernatural in his life before.
So when he saw it, it validated what I had seen and made me feel that i was not crazy!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
I have a curious disposition and I am fascinated by things I have never seen before. I know people get bitten by spiders and snakes but not fatally in this part of the world. I have never heard of anyone being hurt by a ghost or similar. Fear is a state of mind and I am more afraid of the dentist. I would probably get annoyed if some apparition kept me awake all night but I wouldn't mind if one payed me the occaissional visit. Could do with the company to be honest.

Maybe you should try talking to them. Not like "What do you want"? But "Hi, how you doing"? Treat them like they are part of the family. You never know, you might get a positive result.

Hi Zen,
I never did tell you that I did take your advice, after you said this to me.
You said "talk to it, treat it like it's family".
I did start doing that.

When it bothers the dogs, I tell it to stop!
When the alarm system was going off in the middle of the morning (11am) I told it to change it's time to the evening, when we were home, so the stupid alarm would not be on for hours and bother my dogs.
It did! It changed to the night (9-ish pm)!

When I turn on the light above my bed and it flickers like in a horror movie, I tell it "stop that!"

I also tell it "you are dead, you don't have to stay stuck here".

When I started putting out the salt water I told it why I was doing it, to absorb the negative energy.

The levels of energy and activity have shifted.
I am not concerned as much anymore.

But I did want to tell you that I did take your advice on how to relate to it.
It is not evil.
They are not evil, I do not think, for I do not feel fear when these things happen.
It's more annoying than anything else!

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:17 pm
Profile E-mail