View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Does anyone have experience of Orbs of light? 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: Does anyone have experience of Orbs of light?
Zen Dog wrote:
Found out that the caterpillars are a menace. Their hairs cause anaphylaxis and are deadly for dogs.

Do they harm dogs only? Or people too? I can see a dog eating one, they eat anything and everything. But most humans would not eat one!!

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 am
Profile E-mail

They cause allergic reaction in all humans which may be fatal. When dogs touch them with their noses then lick their noses the poison is transfered to their tongue. This causes the tongue to swell. If the dog does not die its tongue must be removed. If you Google Pine caterpillars of South West France or similar you can get a better explanation. I suppose it is like living in Australia where nearly all the wild life can kill you. You just have to be aware. Luckily, they are seasonal but mild winters don't apparently help.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Addendum. The Pine Processionary Moth Caterpillar. The Wiki page covers it well.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:03 pm
Profile E-mail

This sounds awful!!!! Thank God we do not have those over here! We have 5 dogs!!!

Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:52 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lannah wrote:
It'd be great to find out if other people have had similar experiences to the one's my family had been going through!!

I have been searching through my photos but I can't find the ones I am looking for :mad:

My Daughter moved into her first home a few years back and was plagued by orbs. They couldn't be seen normally,however, we caught a load of them on camera.

While checking out the loft space we found a kind of 'altar' with a few bones, a dolls head and some Parchment Paper with some symbols on it. She was upset and felt frightened by this. I removed the altar and burried it by a crossroads in the countryside a few miles away. The orbs didn't appear after that.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW

When I was in married quarters in Helensburgh I took a picture of my kids in the garden. At the top of the picture was the bottom of the kitchen window. In the window was the bottom half of a face but I new there was no one in the house at the time. Lost it a long time ago and never managed to get it examined much to my regret.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:46 pm
Profile E-mail

Wow!
I just got goosebumps running up and down my whole body when I read this!

We have a loft space in the house, but it is not usable.
It does not even have a ladder to go up.
But we hear things above us, as if someone was walking on the second floor (which we do not have) and I have heard heavy furniture being moved, also above us, where there is nothing but air.
The dogs have heard it too.
They look up, to where the noises come from. When I saw their reaction, it reiterated to me that it was a real noise, and not in my head!

Califer wrote:
Lannah wrote:
It'd be great to find out if other people have had similar experiences to the one's my family had been going through!!

I have been searching through my photos but I can't find the ones I am looking for :mad:

My Daughter moved into her first home a few years back and was plagued by orbs. They couldn't be seen normally,however, we caught a load of them on camera.

While checking out the loft space we found a kind of 'altar' with a few bones, a dolls head and some Parchment Paper with some symbols on it. She was upset and felt frightened by this. I removed the altar and burried it by a crossroads in the countryside a few miles away. The orbs didn't appear after that.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
When I was in married quarters in Helensburgh I took a picture of my kids in the garden. At the top of the picture was the bottom of the kitchen window. In the window was the bottom half of a face but I new there was no one in the house at the time. Lost it a long time ago and never managed to get it examined much to my regret.

Wow!

Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:24 pm
Profile E-mail

The Orbs in our house

I've had 3 experiences with the Orbs at the house we are renting.
We moved into the house in April 2015.

I had already had multiple otherworldly experiences at the house, when the Orbs showed up.

My grandson was spending the night with us.
He is scared to sleep in the guest room, because that is where the entity lingers, and he always has horrid nightmares that send him running out of that room.
This night, instead of putting him to sleep there, and waiting for the inevitable mid-night flight to my room, I decided to just let him sleep with me.
I put him on the inside of the bed, so he does not fall off.

I was fast asleep, on my stomach.
The sound of many voices talking at once woke me up. The sound came from above me. Instinctively I looked up when I awoke. But just saw the ceiling fan.
I looked over at my grandson, to make sure he was not the sound, but he was fast asleep, breathing very shallowly.

I was trying to get back to sleep, when the motion sensor alarm went off. The guest room (where the movements are registered) was completely empty.
I got up.
Walked to the door of the room.
Walked into the hallway (where the dogs bark at the invisible entity) and headed to the laundry room, to push the off button on the alarm system.

When I get to the mouth of the hallway I see a red and blue Orb hovering at the door to the laundry room!
I was hovering about 4 1/2 feet in the air.
It was right on the right hand side of the door frame.

I stopped in my tracks!!!! I did not continue walking towards the door.
I did not feel fear, but I did not want to start feeling fear, because it was SO unexpected, and I had NEVER had anything like this happen to me before.

It must have seen me. It moved from the laundry door frame, to the back door frame.
While at the back door it hovered on the frame, about 5 feet off the floor.
It had changed colors. It was now blue and green.

I stood there, not wanting to look, trying not to be scared.
While at the door it became an elongated shape.
I looked more like the aura of someone standing there.
It looked more like the outline of a figure.

While it was still there, I walked to the laundry room very slowly, pretending I had not seen it.
I opened the door and pressed the flashing red button that was warning us of movement!

On my way back to my room I did not look towards it, I did not want to see it again!
I did not want to see if it was still there. I walked slowly, so it would not be aware of me seeing it.

I went back to bed.
My grandson was still fast asleep, thank God!

I layed there for a while, I was not scared. And eventually I fell back asleep.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 am
Profile E-mail

Awesome. I've always wanted an experience like that. Can you take a picture next time?

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next