View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:12 pm

What Is My Race? 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post What Is My Race?
I always thought that there was only one race: the human race. One human race with different variations. Some of us are black, others are white, and still others are yellow; but then you have combinations of the primary colors. For example, I am neither white nor black nor yellow... I am a combination... I came out kind of brown, but if I take a lot of sun during the summer, I become really dark brown. Both my grandmothers were dark sinned, but they were not black. Both my father and mother were brown. My wife is light brown and my grandson is white. Now that can be confusing...none of us have the same color.

I have noticed in so called white people some that look ghostly white, and others that look strange white, but when t he sun hits them they turn reddish. But no matter what the color of their skin might be, all human being look alike.

They all have a body, two legs, two arms, one head with two eyes, two ears, a mouth, hair in their heads, and when you meet them for the first time you know they are human beings. Now apes might have similar extremities, but when you meet an ape you know that it is not a human being.

Human beings might speak different languages, but when you meet a human being you know it is a human being.

Another interesting thing about human beings is that they might have a different religion than we do. For examples, Jews are human beings, an in many ways they look like Christians, Buddhists and all the other religious people. There are other things that I have discovered about human beings. For example, my native language is Spanish, and if I am not mistaken the language of England is English. At the beginning we might not understand each other, but as we learn our respective languages we can talk to each others and even tell jokes.

There is no such thing as a "master race". All human beings are equals. We appreciate "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" (Thomas Jefferson). I do not consider any human being to be inferior or superior to me. I believe that every human being is my bother or sister.

I say to my U.S. sisters and brothers, "We are all equals...children of the same earth. God made us in different colors and sizes so that we could appreciate our differences. Let us enjoy the variations."

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: What Is My Race?
any master race supporters here will get an immediate removal of membership. We have no time for this and I urge people to report it if they see it.

on the lighter side I came across a magazine cutting about Yorkshire folk. (The part of Britain my Father came from) . Apparently they have a gene which is only found in the northern mountains of Spain. It seems they came to Britain when it was connected to the Spanish mainland and stayed there whilst Britain travelled North around the time of the Ice age. My point is there is no race that did not come from elsewhere and therefore there is no pure race or supreme race. To say so just shows ignorance, arrogance and stupidity. If historians are correct everyone came from Northern Africa.
A site I have used when I saw white racism on line. It was quickly stopped and the site deleted.

http://report-it.org.uk/racist_or_religious_hate_crime1

Or one can call the Police.

Do not tolerate it.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:44 am
Profile E-mail

Actually, the Rift valley is sub Saharan. But the Sahara only came about about 6,000 years ago. The last Ice Age ended about 11,500 years ago. And the sea level rose about 40 metres. Which is also about the time that Proto Sumerian evolved from the land of Arrata where Tabriz now stands. Proto Sumerian is the origin of Indo European which all European languages evolved from (except Basque). And Gobekli Tepe was built about that time too. Australian Aboriginals have Denisovan DNA . Denisovans were not Homo Sapiens (I find that to be a bit of an oxymoron). Most Homo Sapiens have Neanderthal DNA, but not West Africans. The same race! We're not even all the same species. But we're close enough so's it makes no difference. If it's good enough for Commander Vimes, it's good enough for me.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:04 pm
Profile E-mail

But all things considered, we are all members of the same human race.

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Neanderthal humans left africa but at an earlier time to human beings. Not all in africa went north into Europe and Asia. Some Neanderthalwent south. Into africa and their remains are in the tip of south africa. Human beings followed latter. I say we are all on race because we came from the same source..
https://genographic.nationalgeographic. ... n-journey/

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am
Profile E-mail

The South African remains are H.Erectus and/or H.Ergaster. H.Neandertalis has not been found South of the Med. And are, with some wide ranging exceptions during periods of glacial minimum, mostly found in SW France and Spain. And I don't blame them.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Well it is good to know that somehow or other we are all linked. So... why can we not live in peace?

Hermano Luis :mad:

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Why do chimps fight? Why do dolphins kill porpoises? There is nothing special about humans.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:48 am
Profile E-mail

There are various things I like about human beings: we can smile, we can laugh, we can tell jokes... we can also cry... and we can tell stories...

When I hear about a terrorist (criminal) act anywhere in the world, I ask myself: why take life so tragically? All of us will die someday. Let us enjoy life.

I guess that I am already an old man, and I would like for the new generation to enjoy what I enjoyed: life, music, art, nature...

Well here I am enjoying nature while a couple of storms are deciding which of the islands to hit. Irma hit us but the damage was not as strong as some of our smaller islands (Tortola, Beef Island, Barbuda, St Marten, the U.S. Virgin Islands) The two small islands of Puerto Rico -- Vieques and Culebra -- were hit very hard. But you know what? Soon the whole Caribbean will be singing and dancing again. That is how the whole Caribbean is... and we are just a small part of our human race, and you can find every element of the human race and every language in our Caribbean Islands.

I hope that the criminals of the so called Islamic State stop this nonsense and realize that life is to be enjoyed.

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well said Luis. Well said.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 am
Profile E-mail