View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:44 am

A Personal Evaluation of Beliefs 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: A Personal Evaluation of Beliefs
Hermano Luis wrote:
Lannah wrote:
Hermano Luis,

Where are you? We haven't "seen" you in a while! I miss your words of wisdom! :angel:

Come back!! !Regresa!!

I have been ill; I have had some problems with my computer; and my once and a while, my work takes the best of me (I am a law enforcement officer).

About my illness, I am much better. My computer is much better also. And as soon as I retire, I will have more time to enjoy my spiritual friends. When will I retire? As soon as I finish paying the new car that I was forced to buy, because some "needy" person borrowed my 1989 car without my permission. :mad:

Hermano Luis

Sorry to hear about the theft Luis, but it is good to hear your on the up with your health. Theft is everywhere sadly. I have met a lot of elderly people who have been robbed and as a result they gave their homes to live in care because they were too afraid to live alone anymore. The culprits were not the needy type. They just thought they would likely get away with it.
|f you send them to a boot camp you always get someone complaining about their human rights. No one thinks of the human rights of the victims.

Sun May 19, 2013 7:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: A Personal Evaluation of Beliefs
It's the duty of the strong to protect the weak.Occaisionally nihilists need chastisement.A slap on the back of the head as it were.Unfortunately my aim hasn't always been that accurate.

Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 am
Profile E-mail