View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:16 am

Pauline 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Pauline
Pauline's my hubby's cousin. Same age as me. 2 days ago she was fine...yesterday she died. Dont know why yet.Shocked and sad right now.

Love, Life and energy to you

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Pauline
Grief is the hardest part of this game. 4 years later I am still trying not to take it seriously. But drinking from the Lethe is what makes this nonsense so immersive. Perhaps the Norse had a point. Keep going until a Valkyrie comes for you. And then we can all sing songs together in Valhalla.

Don't be dismayed at good-byes.
A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes,
is certain for those who are friends.

Messiah's Handbook. R. Bach.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks Zen, still dont know what happened yet.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its a tough one. Take your time. One day at a time. Do not rush and be kind to you and all left behind. If you need help go to cruse to talk.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:35 pm
Profile E-mail

Thought I had updated this but obviously hadnt. We found out the cause of Pauline's death. Turns out she had a fall around Christmas. Simple ankle twist. She never went to the dr's over it, its a sprain why would you? Still played her up - arthritis setting in she thought and just put up with it. Well it turns out she had a blood clot and all that time later it broke away from the ankle went to her heart and killed her. Apparently there were 9 paramedics and a dr at the flat, all very quickly too, trying to resuscitate her but to no avail...she was gone.The emergency services did all they could, turned up fast, and for that we as a family thank them, but it was her time to go.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:06 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Àwwv Lisa. So many older people just and grin and bear the pain and feel they should not bother the doctors. It is so sad. Poor Pauline the pain must have hurt. I feel so sad for her.
If I may say I remember the fuss my Mother mad when she broke her leg. It was only when she was in plaster did she accept that I did the right thing call an Ambulance.
She really did not want call the doctor and got so cross with me.
I feel for you all at this time. There was nlothing you could do without the doctor seeing it and of course that was something she would not do.
My Love for you all.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:56 am
Profile E-mail