View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:28 am

days for franny 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post days for franny
in loving memory of my sister in law and dear friend who lost her battle with breast cancer on april 30th. the only thing she didn't have enough of was time. travel well on your soul journey :angel: I love you!

http://youtu.be/MzpShIhvrjU

Tue May 14, 2013 6:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: days for franny
Amen my friend.

Tue May 14, 2013 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail

grateful wrote:
in loving memory of my sister in law and dear friend who lost her battle with breast cancer on april 30th. the only thing she didn't have enough of was time. travel well on your soul journey :angel: I love you!

http://youtu.be/MzpShIhvrjU

Hi grateful, how is your wife holding up?
My friend Deb died in October. It was so weird. We all knew she had the cancer and it was a very aggressive one, but when she went, we were all stunned.

What i miss most is her laugh! She had the most marvelous laugh!

I have kept several old emails from her, every once in a while i run into them, and my reactions are always mixed: surprise! sadness, happiness, hope and anticipation that i will see her again in the afterlife!

Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 am
Profile E-mail

hi lannah,

we're okay :thumbs: so sad to lose a friend, yes ... I know what you mean. it was almost inconceivable because the last time I saw her, about eight months ago, she looked great and was in remission. distance makes it easier and harder simultaneously :sob: I miss her sense of humor, and her adoration of my dog (he loved his aunt franny) she had a fabulous laugh too, and we did a lot of that, laughing

steven is doing okay, he and franny were very close; he's going through the process. I think the services and being with everyone was good too, we live in California, the family is back east.

lannah, I don't have a wife :clap: I am a wife. I've often thought that I needed a wife though, you know, someone to keep me on task and pick up the dry cleaning, garden and take care of the house, she could have handled music lessons and orthodontic appointments...

healing to you too, on the loss of your friend :angel:

Wed May 15, 2013 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Maybe we should have gender symbols to prevent confusion.Or am I being stereotypical?

Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 am
Profile E-mail

grateful wrote:
hi lannah,

we're okay :thumbs: so sad to lose a friend, yes ... I know what you mean. it was almost inconceivable because the last time I saw her, about eight months ago, she looked great and was in remission. distance makes it easier and harder simultaneously :sob: I miss her sense of humor, and her adoration of my dog (he loved his aunt franny) she had a fabulous laugh too, and we did a lot of that, laughing

steven is doing okay, he and franny were very close; he's going through the process. I think the services and being with everyone was good too, we live in California, the family is back east.

lannah, I don't have a wife :clap: I am a wife. I've often thought that I needed a wife though, you know, someone to keep me on task and pick up the dry cleaning, garden and take care of the house, she could have handled music lessons and orthodontic appointments...

healing to you too, on the loss of your friend :angel:

Hi Grateful!!
Please accept my apologies!!!!!
I don't know why a asked how is your "wife"!!
I should have asked how is your "spouse"!! I am SO embarassed!!!
I am glad that your hubby has a great support system, that is so important!
Isn't it funny how having a "wife" is SO very different from having a "husband"?!
My friend Gretchen says that, she says, i want a wife, not a husband, i want someone to help me out!
Once again, please accept my apologies!

Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 pm
Profile E-mail

please, lannah! it's all good :grin: , really. don't you dare be embarrassed! I tend to be blunt, which could be read as masculine. oh, damn, now I'm being stereotypical :clap: .. it's funny, at another forum, I have just assumed for years that this member or that is male or female, I could be dead wrong now that I think about it..

women and men certainly bring their own gifts to relationships, don't they? I just said to himself this morning "I'd like to introduce you to someone; steven meet dishwasher, dishwasher meet steven!" would it kill you to empty it? do you remember where the silver goes? the coffee mugs? sheesh

lately I have become very good at putting things in perspective. the above would be on the list of the worlds teeniest problems :grin:

Thu May 16, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
Maybe we should have gender symbols to prevent confusion.Or am I being stereotypical?

hahahaha

we eventually figure it out! but just for reference since I've only been around for a minute, are you a boy dog or a girl dog?

Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 pm
Profile E-mail

grateful wrote:
Zen Dog wrote:

hahahaha

we eventually figure it out! but just for reference since I've only been around for a minute, are you a boy dog or a girl dog?

LOL!!!
I'm a girl dog!
with 2 grown pups, one son -one daughter, and a 7 year-old grandson.

I also have dogs. 2 Corgis, one Pembroke (Tri-Color) named Seymour, and one Cardigan (tri-color also) named Toby.
We are in the process of getting a baby girl Corgi, but she's 3 1/2 weeks now, so we cannot bring her home with us until the end of June.

Until recently I also had a choco-Lab/Chow-chow mix female at home, but my son and his fiance moved to Texas, and they took Betsy with them, so i see her on Skype!!

You mentioned your doggie too, missing his/her auntie! Animals are just like humans, they do go into mourning!

Thu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail

xy

Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 am
Profile E-mail