View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:41 am

days for franny 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: days for franny
Zen Dog wrote:
xy

you're a boy dog! thought so :wink:

once after conversing with someone on another forum, I sent a p.m. because I was SO curious. after months of reading, I heard both the masculine and the feminine voice in their writing and even after looking again, I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. so I asked. the reply was interesting. long story but the long and short of it was that there was good reason for the masculine/feminine shift in writing style ..

boy dogs and girl dogs should do a little dancing in the moonlight :dance; one of her favorite songs

http://youtu.be/g5JqPxmYhlo

Fri May 17, 2013 6:24 pm
Profile E-mail

I have personal preferences but I think that things are what they are and I have no preconceptions other than that decorum should be maintained where appropriate.
As for 'Dancing in the moonlight'? Well,depends on your interpretation but I have been 'round the block' as it were.And recently too.

Sat May 18, 2013 2:28 am
Profile E-mail

In the end it does not matter if we are "boys" or "girls". I strongly believe that our inner nature (true nature) has no gender. :grin:

(Now a brief lesson on Spanish. My name is "Luis" and that makes me a "boy", but if my name would have been "Luisa", I would have been a "girl". Guess what? Not always true: my wife's name does not end in "a". She is "Carmen", the boy version would have been "Carmelo".)

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Sat May 18, 2013 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail

that's true, hermano

we are what we are and so much more :coffee: those aspects of ourselves that transcend gender are
usually some of the deepest/most spiritual

Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I know that the church has change so much in the religion but I am reading a book on the Gnostics who are said to believe that God is both male and female and it is only when one can sense the beauty of this union that one can truly relate to God.
The book goes on to criticize the Roman Empire and the Church of Rome for the way it changed everything to the masculine orientated church we have today.

I just cannot understand how people can say that God is only male. I mean if they also preach that there is only one God and God is alone God then what is the point of just being male. No wonder he is so grumpy in the OT? :lol:

Wed May 22, 2013 4:50 pm
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
I have personal preferences but I think that things are what they are and I have no preconceptions other than that decorum should be maintained where appropriate.
As for 'Dancing in the moonlight'? Well,depends on your interpretation but I have been 'round the block' as it were.And recently too.

You changed your Avatar! Wow!

Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm
Profile E-mail