View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Sheria Law in the UK 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Sheria Law in the UK
I notice in the Daily Mail that there are Sheria law areas popping up in the UK. See:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Sheria Law in the UK
That is not healthy. The UK can not let this territorial take over by Muslims. Every person in the UK must protest or otherwise it will be to late and you will have a religious war in your hands. Here in Puerto Rico the Muslims are few, but they are growing. I am sure one day someone will bring out the issua about Sharia Law. Secular law is the only law that can bring equality to all. My humble opinion!

Hermano Luis
Moriviví Hermitage

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I fully agree. I feel the trouble is that many are hiding behind other well meaning legislations such as Human rights and the religious hatred laws. I am sure that none of these laws are there so that a person can feel free to repress other people's freedom to choose a faith of their choice.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile E-mail

The English Defence League are the only group publicly highlighting the issue and yet are misrepresented and castigated as being right wing and fascist.
Democracy in the UK has passed into history.What we have is a sham.A smokescreen.And one day it will be to late to do anything about it.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I would watch this spot :- http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/index.html

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zen Dog wrote:
The English Defence League are the only group publicly highlighting the issue and yet are misrepresented and castigated as being right wing and fascist.
Democracy in the UK has passed into history.What we have is a sham.A smokescreen.And one day it will be to late to do anything about it.

I notice even David Cameron has been public about it :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7264740.stm

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail

An interesting speach and not worth the paper it is printed on.
English law (and Scotland has its own laws by the way) has and is being superseded by the Napoleonic laws and dictates of Brussels.
Multiculturalism is like Japanese knotweed. It is here now and there is nothing we can do about it.The damage is done.
That may sound despondent but consider;children born in this country are having to be taught English at school.
This is the Anglo Saxon invasion all over again. I predict that by 2111, English will just be the official language here like it is in India.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm
Profile E-mail

?

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:30 am
Profile E-mail

i hate to say this but there are cases of sharia law being upheld here in the us.while it isn't allowing murder yet(that i know of),it could come to that.

i have to agree with hermano luis about this one.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
Site Admin

I do not personally know anyone (Muslim and non-Muslim alike) who thinks strict Sheria law would be a positive thing to have and it just seems to be (IMO) just a grab for power by the clerics. I am personally against any religious body having the power to inflict law because I can only see it as being a barrier to religious freedom and freedom of thought. Most examples (IMO) throughout history where a religion or an extreme ideology is given legal authority to institute it law has led to persecution of those who disagree with them and many barbaric acts.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next