View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:45 pm

To Bomb Syria or not? 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Re: To Bomb Syria or not?
Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc were far quicker to come to our aid when we were in trouble than the US was. The US help is very much appreciated and we would have been stuffed without it, but they did charge us for it. The US is more interested in dealing with a United Europe now than a United Kingdom. I am more a casual than ardent Monarchist but I feel a need to point out that we have a much reduced 'Royal Family' than in the past. The Monarch not only defines the United Kingdom but legally owns it. Hence the word hold in leasehold and freehold. It will be a revolutionary day when that changes. Who will the Monarch sign the title deeds over to.Brussels? When they become private 'citizens', not only will they be entitled to vote (hah) they will be better off financially from their estates and the treasury will lose which of course we will have to make up for with higher taxes. And to counter the argument "Why should they have estates"? I say, "Why not, foreigners do".And no, they are no more foreign than I am.We have no 'fortunate sons' in this country. Our 'privileged subjects' always have and continue to lead by example. They serve in the military and support many charities. The Invictus games is coming up. It is the charlatans in Westminster who let the side down now with self interest and lack of backbone. Maybe when the reigns come off (no pun intended) 'Royalty' will lead the fight back against the Reich. Time will tell.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:52 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

The monarchy own nothing without the consent of the people. If we are to keep them or ask them to go is in the hands of the people.I know that some like the royals and some do not. My point is the UK is not the royal family. Any doubt about this then look to the Irish republic. The royal family used to be there but the people said no.
This argument that could go on and on.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:08 pm
Profile E-mail

If the Royal family where for the people they would not have tightened up the secrecy laws as they have done. Check the queen's honor list, and many are child sex offenders - Saville and Harris spirng to mind, their are more. I have a friend who has researched this thoroughly and made a documentary about this. It is revealing to say the least.

Did you hear about the village who were informed by royal mail that the queen holds the rights to the land, especially the ground underneath their homes - and this is down to money, fracking I think is the reason.

I refer to the royal family as the mafia, and they are. I would abolish the monarchy in a heartbeat. In this day and age it is a joke that they are allowed to carry on. The queen applied for a heating grant - she has £1.6 billion in her account.

Austerity is really another name for the culling of the lower classes, disabled, unemployed and elderly. A truly caring queen would stop this psychopathic tory government. My friend is an advisor at the CAB and the horror stories she deals with is totally shocking and depressing. Obviously no names are mentioned, but I am left in floods of tears. She is emotionally drained because she cares - unlike our queen and monarchy. This government look after the wealthy and are murdering innocent people through sanctions and the bedroom tax etc. My dad fought in WW2 - for what ? Nothing thats what for. He passed over to spirit in 2001, a blessing because he would be a broken man if he'd have witnessed whats going on.

As for Syria, Libya, Iraq etc they were never about democracy but about God

God
Oil
Drugs

Mad, mad world. Conspiracies are real my friends. Why do you think they make fun of the term and those who are referred to as conspiracy theorists.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:50 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm no fan of the Royals, but would accept a very scaled down monarchy, similar to that of the Netherlands. There would still be the palaces and buildings and ceremonies which attract the tourists, but an overall reduction in the so called 'hangers on' - whom the tourists have no idea about.

I find it hard to respect people who go to church and sing 'All things bright and beautiful' and then support riding on horseback in pursuit of a defenceless creature, chasing it to the point of exhaustion for a pack of hounds to rip it apart. We hear stories of how Prince Charles is 'green', and if so how can he support such butchery.

As for the land issue, again its like the percentage of wealth owned by a tiny fraction of people. Highly immoral when we have growing numbers living in poverty.

Austerity measures I believe are being used as an excuse to destroy the welfare state and introduce further privatisation. The connection between M.P's and ministers to private health companies shows where their interests really lay.

Returning to the subject of Syria, and a point I originally mad - 'Has it made us any safer?'.
Definitely not, as propaganda produced by Islamic extremists shows our intervention as one of invasion and interference. This coupled with the financial cost makes it unacceptable.

We need to show evidence of inter connection between faiths in the UK to show those tempted by the message of extremism those of us in the west are not like our political leaders and there are many that seek peace and understanding. To reach such people we need an inter-faith message and not a political message, words and not bombs.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Did you hear about the village who were informed by royal mail that the queen holds the rights to the land, especially the ground underneath their homes - and this is down to money, fracking I think is the reason.

This happens here in the US all the time. The government really owns the land. It is called imminent domain. If they find something needed on your land, it automatically goes to them. They'll offer to buy it from you first. If you do not, then they kick you out. You become a squatter in your own land.
It's the same thing in Sough America.

God
Oil
Drugs

Mad, mad world. Conspiracies are real my friends. Why do you think they make fun of the term and those who are referred to as conspiracy theorists.[/quote]

Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:37 am
Profile E-mail

Zen Dog wrote:
Academic question really. The damage is done. This is the third world war. It will last for generations.

Interesting that you use the term WW III. My mom and I were talking about this. Everyone expected WW III to be between Israel and Palestine, somewhere out there in the middle east.
But no one foresaw the can of worms that we have been in with the other segment of the middle east that we have become entangled and snarled up with.
And yes, it will go on for generations.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:02 am
Profile E-mail