View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:56 am

How is everyone doing? 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post How is everyone doing?
How we all?
What are we doing during our isolating?

Fri May 15, 2020 1:06 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: How is everyone doing?
Hi Pete, sorry not been on for ages. :wave:
We're all fine here. :thumbs: I did four online courses while in lockdown. Considering doing another depends on funds. We've (me and my eldest son) have been sorting the 6ft bramble patch that was my garden with very little funds to do it up. We found the garden. Moved the greenhouse from the floor where the wind blew some time ago, fixed it up and put it in a new place. Built a second hand shed that had been in bits up the side of the house for 2 yrs. Finally bought some fencing and posts for the back fence and I painted it this week. So we're secure again and its looking so much better. Found old pots I'd bought yrs ago, painted them and planted them up. Grew some tomatoes, they're reddening nicely now. Got some pepper plants they're growing nicely too. Saved some elephants ( concrete ones) and bird bath a neighbour was throwing out. Bird bath useless for water -leaks , but looks amazing once I painted it and used it as a planter. Did some skip diving with owners permission and got some timber van inserts which are now one the house and brick shed with pots on a sort of auricula theatre. Looks good anyway. Used some old decking wood ( from skip dive) to make a drain cover. Now painted with pots on so no more leaves blocking my drain in the autumn. Bought a piece of guttering, 4 ends and brackets cut it in half put ends on and put them on a fence near the house. Filled them with compost and planted salad leaves seeds in it - already picking my own fresh salad leaves and the snails havent found them yet. Definitely breaks up the look of a boring fence and now is useful too. It's not finished yet by any means but it's more of a garden than its been in years.Our old car with the engine fault went to the scrap yard and luckily enough we picked up another car from my bro for £300 so we're back on the road if we need to be which right now I'm trying not to. We did go away for 3 nights in the camper when the campsites opened. Only a handful of people there so social distancing was easy. Nice break away we couldnt go anywhere last year as life got in the way and the van wasnt roadworthy til December so I was determined to get me and hubby away this year if we could and now we have. Hope to save up and go for a couple more nights before the end of the season all depends on what happens with lockdowns etc.
So thats what we've done here. What have you done - anything unusual?

Love, Life and energy to you

Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: How is everyone doing?
You have been busy Lisa. All I have been doing is going on Facebook and Netflix and learning French. I have been isolating for weeks now. It gets hard sometimes but thankfully my wife is doing the same. So I am lucky.

Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:36 pm
Profile E-mail