View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Prayers needed please 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post Prayers needed please
Can everyone on here please put my neighbour Lee in their prayers please. Friday he had a heart attack. He's only 55. After 2 hrs on the front drive the ambulance finally took him to hospital where he had emergency heart surgery. He survived the night and I presumed wrongly that all would be well. He was put into an induced coma but when they tried to wake him he'snot coming round and now he's on life support proper as his organs are all now failing. If you'd ever met my neighbour you'd be so surprised that he now lays lifeless. He was the fittest man I've known in years, changed his diet to vegetarian years ago and works really hard. His wife, who has terminal cancer, is missing her soul mate and crying all the time, the family are all worried sick as is our own family. Please pray for them all. Send them energy and love. Thank you

Love, Life and energy to you

Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Prayers needed please
My thoughts are with you all and I hope for a good re├žovery.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail

Update, Lee is home. Things were very scary for a while and then the family had another sad loss. Lee's unborn grandson died a couple of days before due date...no reason known as yet. Anyway Lee is mending slowly. Thanks for your prayers x

Love, Life and energy to you

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I hope things become easie and continues. To improve.. Sorry for his loss.. sometimes life is so hard. My thoughts are with you.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:05 am
Profile E-mail