View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 pm

I AM BACK 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
Post I AM BACK
I am back. I have been away for many reasons. One reason has been my illness and the illness of my wife, and the other reason has been the psychological preparation for retirement. A lot of thoughts into that.

I have been keeping up to date in what is happening in the UK. I pray that all my ULC sisters and brothers are safe and in good health. Here in Puerto Rico the weather is fine, but t he economy is going down the drain. It is a terrible shame.

Today we held a status election with the following options: statehood, independence, or status quo (the colonial status called "commonwealth"). I voted, but I think nothing will change. We do this every so often with negative results. I believe that the Puerto Rican people are happy with their "colonial status". I hope that I am wrong.

I think that I will be around more often now.

Hermano Luis

The Tejabindu Upanishad

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: I AM BACK
Hi Luis,
Elections do bring the worse out of people sometimes. A homeless guy near me was ask if he was going to vote. He said yes. He was then asked what he was voting for. He said Labour (our equivalent to the Democrats) .
The woman then said - well I was going to give you money but if your not voting Conservative she was not going to give him anything. This guy is homeless and hungry.
I came around later and helped him out and felt sick of what he told had happened. Its like buying votes from the homeless.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:06 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: I AM BACK
I'm afraid to say that elections divide the nation and turns a lot of humanity against each other.

Welcome back. :wave:

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 am
Profile E-mail