View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:49 pm

ULC Headquarters 

Are you ordained by ULC?: Yes
 ULC Headquarters
The place to go for all official church info, and for those who seek ordainment:

ULC HQ

Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: ULC Headquarters
I feel I need to point out that the ULC monastery is trying to say there are many ULCs and they are just one. The truth is all ULC organisations/websites see the ULC HQ as their headquarters and all ULC ordinations are registered there. However, the monastery does not recognise the ULC HQ and does not send its ordinations to them. The monastery is an independent organisation and are not supported by any other ULC website or organisation. I wish they would tell people this but unfortunately they do not.
I strongly recommend that those who want an ordination and wish to be part of the Official ULC go to the link above. Ordinations, titles, and qualifications given by the monastery are not supported at this site or any other ULC site, except the monastery.

ULC.net, ULC tribal, the ULC seminary, and the ULC in the UK, sites are united behind the ULC HQ. We support each other and do not see ourselves as independent of the ULC HQ.
Please do not be fooled by the monastery.

Pete

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm
Profile E-mail

mmm I sort of worked that out from all the past reading of ULC.net but part of me likes the Monastry web pages as I found it to be a little more informational on the site where as with uk I had to learn to join the forum and ask questions, and thats not something im used to but a good thing to do I soon found :clap:

Love, Life and energy to you

Sat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do not get me wrong. If someone wants to join the monastery web site then so be it. What we get upset with it is that it does not declare that it is a completely independent body and has nothing to do with the ULC HQ and its founders of the ULC..
What happens is that someone gets themselves into difficulty and it is then that they find out there is a difference. If they were up front with it then I do not believe any of us would object to them having a link on this forum..

Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm
Profile E-mail

I think what also confuses matters is that if you were ordained by the monastery BEFORE the split form HQ then you are now ordained in both the organisations. The monastery took a while to stop forwarding on ordinations. And I agree with Lisa the Monastery site it a bit better than the HQ one :evl:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

The ULC HQ site is not well managed (IMO) and is in my experience frequently hacked and spammed. So much so that I recommend people do a scan after visiting it. However, the ULC.net site is also part of the official HQ and that site is well managed.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

My security gives this warning on the ULC HQ site when I click to look on resourses:-

"Reported Attack Page!

This web page at ulchqcom.ipower.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

The site is being hack regularly. I therefore recommend that people us the ULC.net store to buy ULC products. :- http://ulc.net/

I hope things get improved ASAP.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 pm
Profile E-mail

just visted hq's website to inquire concerning the forum.i cannot access it from here,hq,or tribal.am hoping bro kevin can tell me what's going on.

i hate facebook :eew: so i will not log in or try to access it from there.

anybody else notice this?when i tried thru mozzilla to access forum.ulc.net,i was refered to hq.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Not that I'm an expert on these things but I just google ULC UK.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

I found the ULC.net difficult as I could not go further than the welcome screen. The ULC HQ was available but as I say it looks like its being badly hacked again. I did manage to get onto Tribal earlier. It feels like there is something in the air.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 am
Profile E-mail